PPT Lab‘s latest PowerPoint to its community is a collection of 23 business frameworks and management models. Have a look below.
Here is the full list of management models:
- 3 C’s
- ADL Matrix
- Acquisitions Integration Approaches
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Capability Maturity Model
- GE-McKinsey Matrix
- OODA Loop
- Profit Pools
- Resource-based View of Firm
- Scenario Planning
- Strategy Maps
- Application Portfolio Optimization
- Value Stream Mapping
- Six Thinking Hats
- 4 P’s Marketing Mix
- 7 P’s Marketing Mix
- 6 Change Approaches
- Cultural Dimensions Theory
- Six Sigma Quality Management
- Change Management Iceberg
- Organizational Learning
- Performance Prism
- Crossing the Chasm (Product Lifecycle)
PPT Lab is a subscription-based service for slide design. They create 50+ slides each month for its subscribers at a low monthly cost. All presentations are based on projects requested and voted on by its members.
Each month, PPT Lab will create well over 50+ consulting-quality slides for members. As a member, you will drive what business slides created. Here’s the process:
- Members submit presentation projects.
- Other members can vote for existing projects.
- PPT Lab will create presentations based on total number of votes. The more votes a project receives, the higher priority it receives. The design team will continue to build presentations until we have created over 50+ slides.
All created business presentations are made available for download to all members. All presentations will be created by a team of management consultants and follow the Consulting Presentation Framework. This is the same slide design framework used on all slides showcased in our tutorials.