Having a pre-built financial model for reference can save you countless days–if not weeks!–of work. In this article, we’ve compiled an extensive list of financial models available on Flevy, the marketplace for premium business documents.
(World’s First!) Research Report-cum-Financial Model
This is a impressive and innovative financial model developed by an independent financial research firm. The first model that combines both a research report and financial model, this document contains a wealth of information about commodity futures exchanges as an industry, the regulatory environment in India, trading volumes, business model, strengths, financials and earnings estimates of MCX, and global peer financial highlights and valuations
Below, are 4 valuation models for various industries and firms.
Manufacturer Valuation Model
Commercial Bank Valuation Model
(This second one also contains a blank LBO model template.)
MODELS USEFUL TO MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Consulting Ratios Calculator
Consulting Fee Setting Matrix
Scatterplot Labeler Template
TIME & EXPENSE TRACKING MODELS
Staff Demand and Shift Bidding
Working Hours Diary with Lunch
Travel Expenses Diary
Labor Costs Diary
OTHER FINANCIAL MODELS
Compounded Annual Stock Return Calculator
Supply Chain Program Comparison Model (Working Capital)
Cash Flow Projector
For even more financial models, you can peruse the Excel documents section of Flevy. There are about 30 Excel models and spreadsheets currently on the marketplace (with more being added each week).
Last but not least, here are 2 of our best selling LearnPPT toolkits–both with financial models included in the package.
Business Case Development Toolkit
Pricing Strategy Toolkit
Questions, thoughts, concerns? Go to my site (learnppt.com) and shoot me an email.
For pre-made PowerPoint diagrams used in business presentations and other powerpointing needs, browse our library here: learnppt.com/powerpoint/. These diagrams were professionally designed by management consultants. Give your presentations the look and feel of a final product made by McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Booz Allen, Deloitte, or any of the top consulting firms.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Most Viewed Posts
- PowerPointing - How to Create a Waterfall Chart in PowerPoint
- Slide from Scratch: A Billing/Invoicing Process Flow
- PowerPointing - How to Create a Funnel Diagram in PowerPoint
- The 2x2 Diagram - A consultant's best friend?
- Free Decision Tree PowerPoint Template
- PowerPointing - How to Create a Circular Approach Diagram in PowerPoint
- Crawl, Walk, Run! in PowerPoint
- Here are 100+ Management Models in PowerPoint
- Free PowerPoint Downloads of 2010
- The Blueprint for Your Project's Success - A Project Charter
- PowerPoint Diagrams
- Slide from Scratch: Business Strategy Update Presentation
- Slide from Scratch: 3-Prong Marketing Strategy
- Slide from Scratch: Process Optimization Presentation
- PowerPoint eBook
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.