This week, LearnPPT added a new section to their site: Operational Excellence.
What exactly is Operational Excellence?
The page is currently divided into 4 main sections:
- Lean Management (or Lean Enterprise)
- Strategic Planning & Deployment
- Quality Management & Assurance
- Six Sigma
Questions, thoughts, concerns? Go to my site (learnppt.com) and shoot me an email.
For other business frameworks, visit our library of consulting-quality business frameworks and methodologies here: http://learnppt.com/powerpoint/frameworks/. These diagrams were professionally designed by management consultants. Give your presentations the look and feel of a final product made by McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Booz Allen, Deloitte, or any of the top consulting firms.
PPT Lab‘s latest PowerPoint to its community is a collection of 23 business frameworks and management models. Have a look below.
Here is the full list of management models:
- 3 C’s
- ADL Matrix
- Acquisitions Integration Approaches
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Capability Maturity Model
- GE-McKinsey Matrix
- OODA Loop
- Profit Pools
- Resource-based View of Firm
- Scenario Planning
- Strategy Maps
- Application Portfolio Optimization
- Value Stream Mapping
- Six Thinking Hats
- 4 P’s Marketing Mix
- 7 P’s Marketing Mix
- 6 Change Approaches
- Cultural Dimensions Theory
- Six Sigma Quality Management
- Change Management Iceberg
- Organizational Learning
- Performance Prism
- Crossing the Chasm (Product Lifecycle)
PPT Lab is a subscription-based service for slide design. They create 50+ slides each month for its subscribers at a low monthly cost. All presentations are based on projects requested and voted on by its members.